Well...I guess it's time we get on board with the blogging thing. Maybe it will help keep our family and friends up to date. Here we are in Langhorne, Pennsylvania...about 30 minutes north of Philadelphia. Nathan is really enjoying his classes...especially learning Hebrew, which he finds most challenging...go figure! I am a bit jealous at all he is learning...I'll just have to pry his brain everyday I guess!
God has been so faithful in bestowing His grace and peace to our family during this time of change in our lives. The kids are really doing great emotionally speaking and I know that it is yet another evidence of Gods grace working in their hearts. Many people have already been so kind in reaching out and showing hospitality to us. One of the wonderful blessings of being a part of God's family is that you have "family" wherever you go!
Dearest kids,
ReplyDeleteWe are so blessed and joyful to see what the Lord has done, and is doing in your lives!
Dear Nathan & Laura,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you as you go on this new journey. You have a lovely family.
LOve,
Marilyn & Richard Whorton
HI guys!
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers and are always loved and missed. God is working you for his glory. You are truly blessed.
Love Joseph, Kelly and Brooke
Thank You Jesus!
So happy to hear things are going well for your family. I wish our families had the abilitiy to be more close knit. So is this a permanent move or will you be moving back to Michigan?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Naomi