Monday, March 2, 2009

Elijah

The other day when we were in the middle of school I realized that Elijah hadn't interrupted us in a while, so I went looking for him. I found him in the closet with Avalon's headband on his head, eating candy that he apparently must have snuck when I wasn't looking. Little sneak! Oh......this was after he apparently peed on the floor.


Attitude!

Elijah hates wearing clothes so that's why he is in his underwear in most pictures. Thankfully he doesn't seem to mind wearing clothes if we go somewhere, but as soon as we get home...he doesn't waste any time taking them off! Strange!


He loves his train set!

His absolute favorite thing to do is tear around the apartment with a doll stroller....well...it's actually Avalons, but he thinks its his. Doesn't matter if it has a doll in it or not...actually...I don't even think he knows there's suppose to be a doll in it! He finds other uses for his stroller other than pushing it.....like transporting the orange juice from the fridge to wherever I am so I can give him some. ;o)





2 comments:

  1. I think all your kids love to run around mostly naked if i remember right hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my nephew brandon he loves playing with sissys girly toys. It's healthy right? To be secure with his feminine side.

    ReplyDelete