I heard this message by Charles Stanley on the importance of missions and wanted to pass it on. For the last several years God has been giving us more of a heart for missions and desire to do our part in sharing the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ. Our time here is so short...and I cannot help but thing about the regret I will have if I don't do all I can for His kingdom and eternity. As God has challenged Nathan and I to do more...to give more, our hearts have been drawn toward Christ and what really matters in this life...living for Him and sharing the gospel. (Matthew 6:19-21) We have been so blessed the more we choose to invest in His kingdom...and I don't mean just financially, even though God has never failed to provide all our needs. The blessing of God in our lives is a peace, joy and fulfillment that cannot be purchased with any amount of money. It cannot be attained by a prestigious job, the fanciest house, a dream vacation, a perfect retirement plan, or anything else this world has to offer. All those things will not matter one day when we stand before the One who gave His life for us.
I hope you find this message as encouraging as I did. =)
Click on "God's missionary plan" There are two parts to this message.
Audio Archives
No comments:
Post a Comment