Wednesday, May 11, 2011

nueva casa

Here are a few pics of our house....on a rare day when it's mostly clean. ;o)



living room


kitchen


 bathroom (gotta love the 50's mint green tile right? I guess it could be a worse color though...mint green isn't too bad)

Avalon's room (which doubles as a guest room)

our room

The really tiny master bath with a really tiny pink 50's shower stall...haha! But we are enjoying having one since we've never had a master bath before. ;o)

all the boys in this room

We call this "the brown room" since it has brown linoleum, brown paneling, and a brown wood ceiling...haha! We use this room for the kids play room, the family room, the office, and the school room!

The backyard

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the kids are settling in well! I'm praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! your living room looks so distinguished. I guess it's good you like the vintage days, Laura =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting me see your new place. :) i'm determined to come visit your clan some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing that the kids are adjusting well!

    The mint green isn't too bad. Our new house has the yucky pink toliet, sinks, and tub!

    ReplyDelete